Disruptive Dialogue Podcast #2 – 03/13/2007
The second edition of the Disruptive Dialogue podcast is now available. There’s still lots of room for improvement, but I now feel it’s worth listening to — so if you haven’t listened yet, start here. This episode of the Disruptive Dialogue Podcast was recorded in Concord, NH and is 31:59. You can download this podcast as an MP3 or subscribe to the RSS feed to make sure you never miss an episode.
- 00:31 – Welcome and intro
- 02:40 – Is “live blogging” dangerous?
- 07:25 – 5 themes from the New Communications Forum
- 15:00 – Listeners’ Comments
- 21:04 – The value of human interaction in a virtual world
- 25:09 – Pardon the Disruption goes to Poland
- 29:30 – Wrap-up & Closing
- Steve Crescenza on “live blogging”
- New Communications Forum
- Polish blog post
- Comment from Adam Zand
- Leave your comments here
- Call the Disruptive Dialogue comment line: (206) 424-4733
- Email me your comments in MP3 format (no more than 2 minutes and 5 MB, please)