Chip Griffin is a speaker, writer, strategist, and entrepreneur. He shares insights about digital and data-infused communications.
Get the Newsletter
Join other communications professionals to get weekly tips and insight from Chip
See more of my photos on Flickr.
- Chip Shots for July 16, 2017: AI, Measurement, and Leadership
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fire a Good Employee
- Media Intelligence Minute – July 17, 2017 – Building a Data-Driven Team
- The Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Christopher Latham Sholes’ Lasting Impact
- How to build accurate PR agency project budgets
- Government Plays a Bigger Role in Entrepreneurship and Investing Than You Think
- The art of dealing with Trump
- The Real Problem with Information Isn’t Overload or Underload
- Podcasts from Above