The latest episode of the Disruptive Dialogue podcast is now available. This one was recorded in Bow, NH and is much shorter than normal at 9:55 (my speaking and travel schedule this week precluded a lengthier edition). You can download this podcast as an MP3 or subscribe to the RSS feed to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Forrester: No Future For Paid Video Downloads
- Bill Gates: Reading to go ‘completely online’
- Contextual In-Video Advertising: ScanScout
- Briton Bullish on Buying Small Newspapers in Europe
- At Journal, Slim Margins Open Door to Murdoch
- Bringing Editorial Calendars Into the Social Sphere
- CBS News buys Wallstrip
- A VC: Vermont Gets It
- Senate Bill Aims To Rollback Royalty Rate Hike For Net Radio
- Effects of Thomson-Reuters on Dow Jones Newswires
- Murdoch coveting Dow Jones…and Facebook?
- Leave your comments here
- Email me your comments in MP3 format (no more than 2 minutes and 5 MB, please)