Disruptive Dialogue Podcast #4 – 03/27/2007
The fourth episode of the Disruptive Dialogue podcast is now available. This one was recorded in Bow, NH and is 31:20. You can download this podcast as an MP3 or subscribe to the RSS feed to make sure you never miss an episode.
- 00:34 – Opening & Introduction
- 02:39 – Print Media – Dead or Alive?
- 13:12 – Live Blogging
- 22:56 – News about Twitter, Podcast statistics, and Kathy Sierra
- 27:35 – Listener Comments
- 29:46 – Wrap-up & preview of next episode
- InfoWorld ceasing to publish print edition
- Tim O’Reilly on San Francisco Chronicle troubles
- Samuel Zell to buy Tribune Co.?
- New York Times/Boston Globe Circulation & Revenue Data
- Steve Crescenzo on live blogging
- Shel Holtz on live blogging
- Shel Israel on live blogging
- Jen McClure’s comment on live blogging at New Communications Forum events
- Steve Rubel on SMS costs for Twitter
- Erik Schwartz on Twitter’s monetization potential
- Arbirtron/Edison Media Research stats on podcasting
- Kathy Sierra’s disturbing situation
- Leave your comments here
- Call the Disruptive Dialogue comment line: (206) 424-4733
- Email me your comments in MP3 format (no more than 2 minutes and 5 MB, please)
- Coming Soon