The latest episode of the Disruptive Dialogue podcast is now available. This one was recorded in Bow, NH and is a bit longer than usual at 38:16. You can download this podcast as an MP3 or subscribe to the RSS feed to make sure you never miss an episode.
- 00:34 – Opening & Introduction
- 02:27 – News Item: Newspaper Circulation
- 03:48 – News Item: Have We Reached the Peak of Mount Blog?
- 07:10 – News Item: Dell Rethinking Direct Sales
- 10:08 – A Look at Vudu’s Movie Download Service
- 19:16 – Mass Media/Niche Media
- 24:03 – Phone vs. Email Interviews
- 29:41 – What’s Happening in Other Podcasts – Ghostblogging/FIR/PRobecast
- 31:04 – Listener Comments – How Blog Frequency Impacts Influence/Participation
- 36:15 – Wrap-up and Announcement of PRSA Yankee Chapter Social Media Skills Workshop with me and Doug Haslam of Topaz Partners
- Newspaper Circulation in Steep Slide Across Nation – New York Times
- Have We Reached the Peak of Mount Blog?
- Dell (In)Direct
- Mass media was a temporary phenomenon
- The Topaz Turmoil
- 5 Reasons The New Vudu Movie Service Is DOA
- Vudu – NYT Article
- PRSA Yankee Chapter Social Media Skills Workshop
- Leave your comments here
- Call the Disruptive Dialogue comment line: (206) 424-4733
- Email me your comments in MP3 format (no more than 2 minutes and 5 MB, please)